Friday 9 January 2015

An absolute little wonder product, discover Kérastase Elixir Ultime Serum Solide

Last time I went to my hairdresser my stylist showed me this little wonder product and I have been hooked ever since.
Kérastase Serum Solide it is really a little wonder, one of those products that once you have discovered you just can't do without!





From the first moment I saw it at the Hairdressers' I was curious to know what it was and what it did.
The luxury glass pot with the golden lid makes it look like an expensive skincare product.. In fact it is a beauty touch up that protects and regenerates dry hair. Unlike some other hair smoothing serums this serum has blended 15 rejuvenating oils into a solid form in a lovely melt in the hand formula.
This  Serum Solide has the highest concentration complex of 15 precious oils for maximum protection, resistance, shine and nutrition.






Warming and melting into a rich oil in the palm of your hands , it concentrates on over-processed hairs, eliminating split hairs and frizz.
It is so flexible, it has many uses, it helps sealing split ends, it can be applied overnight to regenerate hair , it tames unruly strands, it illuminates highlights and even revive dry curls. It is really a multi functional product all in one handy little jem that I honestly take with me everywhere in my bag for quick touch ups! 
It also gives the hair a gorgeous light scent which is wonderful!
For me a true must-have!





8 comments:

  1. This sounds great and something which I need for my hair! I love using the Kerastase reconstructing shampoo and conditioner, so this would really help me! Thanks for sharing! x
    www.lucindafreya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucinda!

      Happy to be helpful! Really love this product!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  2. This sounds perfect for my hair. Great post hun, love your blog

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A must try! I love this brand!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my hair done a couple months ago in Zurich and they tried to sell me this brand but I didn't know if it was good so I skipped it and now I'm SO happy I saw your post because my hair is getting so dry over winter I definitely need to try this!

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT LOOKS SO AMAZING THIS NEW BALM !! I REALLY WANT IT...
    COULD YOU SEND ME A PICTURE OF ITS INGREDIENT LIST PLEASE ??

    XXX
    SOPHIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. DID YOU FORGET MY DEMAND ???

    XXX
    SOPHIE

    ReplyDelete