Wednesday 31 December 2014

My-Sweetvalentine best moments of 2014

Well 2014 is coming to an end..and what an amazing year has been for me and my blog! The first year of my-sweetvalentine.com saw me travel all around Switzerland for events, fashionshows, openings, press days and concerts but I must say although It was hard sometimes I truly enjoyed it!
I met so many nice people this year, started many collaborations and learned so much about blogging and the world around it!
It was hard to pick the best moments of 2014 as I really feel I had so many, I tried to choose a few and represent them with the photos below. You my followers have been part of this journey and I can't thank you enough for your support ! You are really the best and I love you!
In 2015 I have exciting new projects and I hope you will keep following me and my blog in this exciting new year!

For now I wish you a Sweet 2015!
Happy New Year!!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine







George Hakim Opening in Geneva




Valentine's Day with Moët & Chandon




Milan Fashionweek
 here with Mme.Carine Roitfeld





Bally Presentation at Milan Fashionweek




L'Officiel Schweiz Launch
here with Sandra Bauknecht
At Park Hyatt Zurich




Mode Suisse Zurich



Auto Salon Geneva, 
wearing Aziza Zina



At Baselworld with Jeanrichard



Kiehl's Blogger Event, Lausanne




Moët & Chandon Mother's Day Brunch,
Park Hyatt Zurich





H&M Studio AW14 presentation in Zurich




Starbucks Blogger Event , Zurich




Holiday in SardiniaSardinia




Festival Del Film Locarno



Moët & Chandon Opening Party 
Festival Del Film Locarno



With Giancarlo Giannini at 
Festival Del Film Locarno



Moët & Chandon Closing Party
Festival Del Film Locarno
Seven, Ascona




Girard Perregaux 
We are family foundation
Nile Rodgers concert



Lalique Presentation, Zurich



L'Officiel Schweiz Voyage Launch,
Zurich


Alexander Wang for H&M press preview, 
Zurich


Bentley Fragrances Presentation
Clouds, Zurich



Moët & Chandon Brunch for Swiss Indoors
at Grand Hotel Les Trois Rois Basel



With Patricia Schmid at Swiss Indoors
Basel



Ochsner Shoes Shopping Night




MAC Opening , Luzern



Starbucks Christmas Event
Zurich



Alexander Wang for H&M pre sale event, Zurich




Fashiondays Zurich





Aziza Zina Show at
Fashiondays Zurich
Wearing Aziza Zina




H&M Closing Party Fashiondays
Zurich



Kiehl's and Kadebostany Night
Zurich



Rituals Opening
Zurich


Christmas Lights
Zurich






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous retrospective!
    I wish you an amazing NYE and a very happy 2015!

    Jeanne

    ♥♥♥

    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete