Tuesday 9 December 2014

L'Occitane has something for everyone this Christmas!

Last thursday I was invited to the L'Occitane Vip Night in Geneva, what a fun night it was!
I had really fun at the event and I also had chance to browse around the shop and get a lot of inspirations for my Christmas gifts.
I can really say there is something for everyone at L'Occitane this year, the gifts sets all look fab and they are beautifully wrapped. I particularly love the L'Arlésienne gift boxes they are so beautiful!
As you probably already know I am a huge fan of L'Occitane hand creams and I have spotted a great gift set with a selection of them..heaven!
I had a browse in the men section, too and the Mistral edt  has caught my eye, I will have to back shortly to get some for my hubby, as he was there the other night so I couldn't get him some. For my mum I have seen a great L'Occitane L'immortelle Divine gift set..gorgeous! If you are looking just for little gifts for work colleagues or stocking fillers there are little boxes with handcreams  or go for a soap trio.
At the event there was also the Barber's Shop and a Nail bar so the ladies could have their mani done while the boys had their beard shaved by the expert staff.
It was a really fun night and came home with lots of inspirations and ideas for my Christmas gifts, if you are still stucked for ideas I would suggest a visit to a L'Occitane store near you !


























1 comment: