Wednesday 19 November 2014

Palm Spring and Miami Feeling with the H&M Studio SS 15

Last wednesday I was invited by H&M to preview the Studio SS15 Collection at Clouds in Zurich.
If you follow me and my blog you will know that I was at Clouds not long ago for another presentation, so as I have already mentioned the location and view from the 34th floor is absolutely breathtaking and perfect to showcase the beautiful pieces of the H&M Studio SS15 Collection.

Fantasy, sun and the beautiful lifestyle of Miami and Palm Springs are the inspirations behind the collection.
Colourful palm trees, flamingo prints, galaxy themes, tye-dye, are all to be find in these collection. As well as a sporty influence such as the tennis inspired v-neck black/ white/green sweater and slouchy joggers. Silk pyjamas, masculine stripes and printed shorts are also key looks of this collection.
All in the tones of pastel colours, Miami pink, light denim and summer white, green, burgundy and navy blue.

Personally I am loving the palm tree suit and  the great-looking snakeskin ankle boots, they are already on my wish list!

"It is all about fun, sun and party all night" says Ann-Sofie Johansson, Head of Design at H&M.






































The collection will launch on March 12nd 2014 at 200 H&M stores worlwide.

1 comment:

  1. So cool and inspirational! I love this collection!

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete