Friday 21 November 2014

MBFD AZIZA ZINA SS15 show

For the second show of the day of Saturday I wore a stunning Aziza Zina cream and black dress. Everyone complimented me on the dress and also on my Instagram page the dress was a big hit! Quite rightly so as the dress is absolutely stunning and made me feel like a princess!
I attended the Aziza Zina show with great expectations and big excitement as once again I was sitting in front row.
Well, my expectations were all met and more as the show from the Maison of the fab duo Moritz Stoll and Morena Gonzales was truly the best! From the music to the beautiful dresses, the wonderful colours..red and pink I could feel passion all over the show!
The collection had a tango inspiration and the music from Bajofondo remix by Urs Wiedendanger was perfect to showcase the great clothes by Aziza Zina SS15.
From the beautiful stripy dress in the shades of red and pink to the wonderful  silky red dresses and  the clean line of a pencil skirt the Aziza Zina woman is full of charme, passionate and sensual. My favourite piece was definetely the stripy maxi skirt in the shades of pink and red paired with a simple black crew neck top which in the back revelead pink details that matched perfectly the skirt, stunning!
The show ended with a beautiful Aziza Bride, simply stunning and the perfect end to a perfect show!
Bravo!!


































1 comment:

  1. Simply stunning!


    XO

    Jeanne

    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete