Tuesday 18 November 2014

Beautiful Hair at MBFD Zurich thanks to 7Sense Salon !

In preparation for the week end at Mercedes Benz Fashiondays in Zurich I startet panicking about my hair.. Yes I had some wonderful dresses to wear to the shows but wasn't sure what to do with my hair..well thank God Paul Mitchell Salon 7Sense in Zurich came to my rescue!
I went there on Saturday morning and the lovely Manuela made my hair so beautiful. As you can see from the pictures  we agreed on trying some soft curls which I thought would look good with both of my dresses!
My hair kept  nice all day and also the day after, it still looked great even after partying all night! Everyone complimented my hair so looks like I will have to pay another visit to the Salon very soon:-)

Thanks so much 7Sense Salon and Paul Mitchell for the great work!

For more info: www.7sense.ch





















3 comments:

  1. Those locks are beautiful! They really suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://my-sweetvalentinelife.blogspot.com/2014/11/beautiful-hair-at-mbfd-zurich-thanks-to.html?showComment=1557649637564#c8053254482932652249

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first involvement with your blog and I truly appreciated understanding this. nail salon near me

    ReplyDelete