Wednesday 8 October 2014

Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipsticks

Clinique is giving us these wonderful Long Last Soft Matte Lipsticks who do not dry out lips and keep that just applied look for hours.
The texture is velvety  they glide on easily on lips and give a soft matte finish..but really they are much more than just a matte lipstick!
The colours are vibrant plus their non-dryng formula will really make you love them!
Available in 6 shades plus 2 online exclusive: Matte Peony and Matte Petal, which are also the ones I have tried.
I love both colours, and they really last me a good 7 hours wear, they don't dry my lips and really love the creamy texture!
They feel and look amazing!











Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipsticks are available now at your Clinique Counter and on www.ch.clinique.com



2 comments:

  1. These sound great, I need to try more of the Clinique makeup range! xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura!
      Definetely do , as I find it really good!

      Delete