Saturday 13 September 2014

My new Tory Burch Marion is in town!

Today's oots post comes with a roar..my love for anything tiger, lion and leopard print continues..in fact it seems to be never ending. So of course when I spotted this top in H&M a while ago I couldn't resist! Today while browsing instore I have noticed they now do the jacket and skirt in the same motif as my top..I might have to go back to get them!
Of course I am wearing my brand new Tory Burch bag which my hubby got me for our wedding anniversary this week. I really couldn't wait for it to arrive so when it finally turned up yesterday I was over the moon! Obviously I HAD to wear it today..I think it looks even better than in photos, the colour is stunning a real nice shade of burgundy red.
The leather is soft and good quality, and I can only say that I am impresses by my very first Tory Burch bag and surely it won't be the last!
I think this colour pairs very well with the shades in vogue this Fall , from camel, beige, black or mustard I think my Tory Marion will look good in any occasion.
Of course it is a quite small bag , I am a mini bag addict after all but I could easily fit in my phone, a purse, lipstick, tissues, keys and there was still room left! I think it is the perfect bag for shopping or a night stroll, both casual but smart with the golden chain and details. Very chic!
Do you like mini bags as much as I do?

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine


















Top: H&M
Trousers: H&M
Bag: TORY BURCH
Shoes: ISABEL MARANT
Bracelet: BALENCIAGA



















2 comments:

  1. What a lovely bag, the colour complements the design so well!

    Love,
    Iram @ Lovestruck for Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top and amazing bag!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete