Thursday 25 September 2014

Leave the stress of everyday life behind with Dr.Hauschka calming and soothing Body Washes

Let me tell you about two of my current favourite products: Dr.Hauschka Soothing Body Washes!
If you are a fan of Dr. Hauschka skincare, you will love these as their bath/shower range is just as good!
I love the Almond Soothing Body Wash and the Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Wash.
Lately I have been quite busy as you probably have noticed, and there is nothing better at night to have a relaxing shower or bath with some calming and soothing body washes. I had been looking for a while for some, and I am so pleased I found them as they smell and feel so luxurios!




Dr. Hauschka Almond Soothing Body Wash  thanks to Almond Oil really soothes dry skin and the Sunflower Seed Oil has calming properties.
Quince Seed Extract hydrates and gives skin moisture.
The delicate scent it is very uplifting and soothing.




Dr.Hauschka Lavender Sandalwood Body Wash thanks to the calming lavender and warming sandalwood is really relaxing and calming.
It is gentle, purifying and restorative. Lavender essential oil has 
a balancing, soothing effect on skin and  senses.




To find a Dr.Hauschka retailer near you, just click on the link below.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl!
    They not only look good they have an amazing scent and are great for relaxing !

    ReplyDelete