Friday 26 September 2014

Chic Geneva

Last night before we headed to the Diesel Event we had time to stop at one of my favourite spot of Geneva to take a few pictures.
I got to like this city although I would love to have more time to visit it throughout! I am always in and out and never seem to have time to enjoy sightseeing.
For the Diesel Event I chose to wear my H&M hat and trench coat, black trousers with faux leather details and a stripy black&cream top to complement the look my Saint Laurent mini duffle bag. I think my look has a " je ne sais quoi" of French.. Don't you think?

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine












Hat: H&M
Trench Coat: H&M
Top: PRIMARK
Pants: H&M
Bag: SAINT LAURENT
Bracelets: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN/ SWAROVSKI



2 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit so pretty & I love the bag, the Stripey Top & that Hat!! Great styling

    Lots of Love <3

    Serene

    xoxox

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Serene,

      Thanks so much for your lovely comments!
      Xoxo

      Delete