Thursday 21 August 2014

My-sweetvalentine holiday must have!

As you probably already know in less than a week I will be setting off on holiday, so as well as packing a big pile of clothes, shoes and bags those products will be coming with me as well as some of the other trusty products that I have talked to you on my previous posts. Let's say these are products that I have discovered lately and that are now part of my beauty routine.
Some are products that I see as very summery others you can use all year long.
Here we go!






Sisley Eau Tropicale Edt

We all need a nice fresh fragrance in Summer, for this reason I love Sisley Eau Tropicale, inspired by the atmosphere of a tropical forest everything about it makes me think of holidays and summer! It has an amazing fresh floral scent with notes of bergamot, exotic ginger flower, hybiscus, frangipane and passion fruit.
It is my must have scent on my Summer Nights!






Kerastase CC Cream

I discovered this product recently but I already can't live without it!
Kerastase CC cream is really a dream product: it repairs, protects and it gives shine!
Inspired by the CC creams for your skin this wonderful versatile product does the same for your hair, giving several benefits : nourishment, radiance, correction and all in one product!
It is suitable for all hair types and also protects coloured hair from fading.
It contains repairing oils and illuminating pearls, and it feels like a luxurious hair cream, it smells great and it is not greasy.
I use it before going in the sun both on dry hair to protect my hair but also on clean damp hair as a blow dry lotion.
You could also use it to add shine on dry hair to achieve a perfectly polished look.










Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream

I discovered this cream on a recent trip to a Kiehl's store and I am so glad I did!
I must say I was immediately attracted to it as I quite like gel-like textures in the Summer . I feel gels somehow feel much fresher and nicer with hot weather.
This Ultra Facial Gel Cream feels really fresh, it is not sticky and has a light texture, making it the perfect option for a holiday and Summer.
It works well on combination to oily skin as it also reduces excess oil on skin's surface.









Clarisonic Aria

I have recently joined the world of Clarisonic fans and now I can understand why so many people swear by it!
After a few days of using it I had already started to see some improvements on my skin. In particularly I have noticed my pores are now less visible on my nose and forehead.
I personally use it once a day for 60 seconds, and I really feel my skin is perfectly cleaned after that. 
Clarisonic's patented sonic technology gently removes the impurities that traditional cleaning methods leave behind, and it is six times better than just using your hands.
Plus it is sleek, modern and also travel friendly thanks to USB-enabled p-link charger and a drying stand that converts into a charging station. 







Dr.Hauschka Hydrating Mask

This mask is my to go help when my skin feels dry and tight, I use it everytime I fly to keep my skin hydrated and soft . Cointaining Quince Seed extracts that helps replenish and help dry skin to retain moisture.
Nourishing Almond, Avocado and Jojoba Oils hydrate the skin while Rose Wax and  Organic Shea Butter soothe and protect.
It is a really rich mask that will protect your skin, I love it!









La Prairie Sun Protection Emulsion Face Spf 30

I love this sun protection as although it feels really light weight it has a high sun protection.  I also like it because it is not chalk at all and not greasy. It protects from damaging UV rays and its anti-oxidants protect from premature ageing signs caused by sun exposure.
I apply it on my face, neck and décolleté.






L'Occitane Frisson de Verveine Fresh Shower Gel

This shower gel is just perfect for Summer and holidays! After a long day in the sun all I want it is a cooling shower, well L'Occitane Frisson de Verveine really gives a pleasant sensation of freshness and leaves my skin delicately perfumed. A true holiday must have!








Sisley Sunleya G.E. Age Minimizing Global Suncare Spf 30

This is wonderful for the initial exposure to the sun or for those with fair or sun-intolerant skin. Sunleya G.E is an age minimizing global sun care that helps prevent dark spots, wrinkles, dehydration and loss of firmness. The texture is silky and easily absorbed.
It leaves the skin with a luminous long lasting tan and it is water-resistant.
Worth knowing that it is also available on SPF 15.






Clinique After Sun Rescue Balm with Aloe

I love this ultra moisturizing after-sun by Clinique as thanks to the Aloe Vera is very soothing on sun-exposed skin.
It feels refreshing on the skin  and I love the fact that is suitable for both body and face, so that for me is a real plus!
It  also helps repairing the damages caused by the sun and helps in minimizing peeling. Fragrance-free.





Have you tried any of the products in my Holiday must have list?
What are your favourite products for Summer/holidays?
Can't wait to hear from you!

My-Sweetvalentine

Xoxo














































4 comments:

  1. Such a great post and I'm glad you tried Clarisonic! I seriously love that product and use it a few times a week. Also, La Prairie is So good. :) hehe

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know use Clarisonic as part of my beauty routine! I really think it makes a difference!
      Xoxo

      Delete