Tuesday 22 July 2014

Printed trousers crazy!

As many of you will have noticed lately I am crazy about printed trousers!
I have started buying one or two and now I can't stop myself from getting more and more!
I think more now than ever, especially with this crazy Summer, where the Sun comes and goes printed trousers are the perfect option for a cool Summer outfit!
Perfect on holiday but also in the city, they are so flexible, I wear them with sandals or espadrilles for a true Summer look. I don't know you but I think they are also the perfect option for flying, smarter than a tracksuit yet light and comfy enough to wear while travelling.
Printed trousers are everywhere, H&M , Zara, Guess, Mango,.. If you look around now you might even managae to score some on sales. I was lucky to find my Guess printed trousers in the sales just before my holiday and then found some more on holiday in Sardinia on a market.
So there is no excuse not to get one , this Summer!

My-sweetvalentine

Xxx





Printed trousers from H&M



Printed trousers from C&A




Printed trousers from River Island




Printed Trousers from Guess




Printed trousers found on a market on holiday




Printed trousers from Terranova





Printed trousers from H&M




Printed trousers from H&M




2 comments:

  1. I love printed trousers too,this one from Terranova are great!
    http://sonjaloli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got so many trousers with beautiful prints! Great :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete