Tuesday 22 July 2014

Paul Mitchell's Sun cares for your hair this Summer

Paul Mitchell's Sun Recovery trio features the exclusive SolarVeil complex, a blend of Sunflower Seed extract and UV absorbers.
Includes : Hydrating Shanpoo, After Sun Replenishing Masque and Sun Shield Conditioning Spray.
I took the products with me on my holiday to Sardinia and was amazed by them. I used the Sun Shield Conditioning Spray everyday before going to the beach and kept spraying it a bit on my hair during the day. Usually my long hair becomes very dry and parched by the sun, wind and sea salt but I must say with Paul Mitchell's Sun Shield Spray my hair stayed looking soft and shiny all day. After the beach I used the Shampoo and Masque to give my hair a boost. The masque is amazing! I left it for about 5-10 min and then rinsed it, well no color fading, welcome soft, shiny hair! The nice blue pouch was also perfect to keep all products together in my case!





Paul Mitchell Sun Recovery Hydrating Shampoo

This sulfate-free shampoo hydrates and revives and is infused with powerful SolarVeil Complex for UVA and UVB protection and helps prevent color from fading. Conditioning ingredients help to transform parched hair into silky softness.
Suitable for all hair types.






Paul Mitchell After Sun Replenishing Masque

This masque features natural botanicals and powerful SolarVeil UV rays and gives protection and helps prevent color from fading. Can be used to keep hair looking its best all day in or out of the sun, or also as a treat to sooth parched hair after a long day in the sun.




Paul Mitchell Sun Shield Conditioning Spray

This spray helps shield locks from damaging UV rays and gives protection, it also helps color from fading.
Conditioning oils instantly soften and enhance shine so your style stays silky and luminous all day in sun.



More info on Paul Mitchell's products on www.paulmitchell.ch











No comments:

Post a Comment