Monday 16 June 2014

Amazing beach look with WELLA Professional Ocean Spritz Sea salt spray

A few posts ago I had my hair styled waves and a few of you emailed me to ask me how I achieved that look.
Well, this time my friends the answer couldn't be simpler.. No curlers, or heavy heat styling. It is all down to Wella Professional Ocean Spritz Spray!
I don't know you  but come Summer I always like to try out different hair styles that don't require much time and no use of heat straighteners or curlers.
The beach look is definetely the one look I like the most so when I heard about this spray I couldn't wait to try it! I am so glad I did!
This spray really does what says on the tin! So say hello to lustrous beach hair!
It is so easy and  quick, I did my hair in less than 5 min!
Spray into dry or damp hair, then scrunch or shape the beach style using fingers and air dry. For even more chunky texture blow dry after shaping.
It works amazing, I find it thickens up your hair,too so would be good for people with thin hair, too.
I love it, it is an amazing product and will be using it all Summer!






The look I have achieved 
using Wella Professional Ocean Spritz Spray


For your nearest Wella Salon, please see the link below:







4 comments: