Sunday 25 May 2014

Saturday morning by the lake with my Gucci Irina

 As you can see my love for light printed trousers continues..you have not seen the last of it:-) I really like them as they are perfect for this kind of season, where is starting to get warm but still not hot enough to wear shorts.
I like this atzec pair as they go with different colours and they can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I kept it casual here as we were strolling around the lake!
I have worn my Gucci Irina bag again after a long time.. I should really try to use her more often  especially in Summer as I think a white bag is always chich, and she is still a beauty even if she is a few years old!





















































Jacket: NEW YORKER
T-shirt : H&M
Pants: C&A
Shoes: NEW YORKER
Bag: GUCCI
Necklace: H&M
Bracelet: SWAROVSKI
Sunglasses: RAY BAN














1 comment:

  1. Great top and pants!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete