Monday 12 May 2014

My outfit for Moët & Chandon Mother's Day Brunch

I had to change last minute part of my outfit as on Sunday morning the weather made a turn for the worst, with strong winds and rain.
Thankfully later at least the rain stopped, so we were able to take a few pictures outside.
I had initially planned to wear the same top and H&M Conscious kimono top but with light  burgundy silky palazzo pants. Thankfully my 7 for All Mankind Jeans came to the rescue!
I worn a lovely Patrizia's love necklace and my new Swarovski Stardust bracelet.
I thought my Chanel Unlimited Collection bag was the perfect complement to my outfit.














Trench: H&M
Top: H&M
Kimono top: H&M Conscious Collection
Jeans: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Boots: NEW YORKER
Bracelet: SWAROVSKI
Necklace: PATRIZIA'S LOVE
Bag: CHANEL

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous necklace!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It is from gorgeous Patrizia's Love!
    Check out their website www.patriziaslove.ch

    ReplyDelete