Saturday 5 April 2014

SISLEY Restorative Facial Cream

I would like to talk about Sisley Restorative Facial Cream as it is my to go cream everytime my skin needs that extra help to sooth, heal and protect.
It is ideal for fighting against the harmful effects of environmental stress. SISLEY Restorative Facial cream is enriched with Shea Butter which is known for its soothing and nourishing properties.
It repairs damaged skin and it soothes skin irritations such as chafing or sunburns.
I really recommend this cream when you need a little TLC or soothing and  for occasional use as for everyday use for me it would probably be too rich.
Everytime I am experiencing some skin irritations for example due to cold weather or stress, I turn to this cream as it immediately soothes my skin.
It smells lovely, a little goes a long way and it is quickly absorbed.
The price may be perceived as a bit high but as I said a jar will last you a long time see that you are not going to use it everyday and I think it is definetely worth the price for such a wonderful cream!




No comments:

Post a Comment