Wednesday 23 April 2014

DR.HAUSCHKA Daily Hydrating Eye Cream

Dr.Hauschka Daily Hydrating Cream formerly known as Daily Revitalizing Eye Cream is light, refreshing and smoothing.
Composed of Beeswax, Avocado Oil, Mango Butter, Rose Water and soothing exctracts of Marshmallow, Pineapple and Sea Buckthorn.
Pineapple exctract smoothes fine lines and wrinkles as rose distillate tones and soothes puffines.
It targets, treats and prevents visible signs of premature aging around your eyes as it is particurarly prone to wrinkles and dryness. This cream really nourishes and refines the delicate skin around the eyes.
It also contains 100% natural ingredients and is free of synthetic fragrances, preservatives, colours and GMO'S.
I have been using this cream for a while and I can say is lightweight yet moisturising. My eye area is definetely smoother and softer. It is also fast absorbing and not greasy, which makes it ideal to be worn under make up. I highly recommend it!






1 comment:

  1. I love that eye cream! DrH is a great brand. Thanks for following me! x

    Liv

    ReplyDelete