Tuesday 22 April 2014

Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Defense SPF 45

It is a few years that I have been suffering from dark spots come Summer so I was so happy when Clinique added this product to the Even Better range.
Clinique Even Better Dark Spot defense helps prevent UVA/UVB damage that trigger dark spots and also helps reducing age spots and discolouration. It is also a non chemical sunscreen so It won't irritate skin.
This product feels really lightweight and not heavy or chalky unlike some other high SPF lotions thanks to the Invisible barrier and it is also oil-free. When I put it on it feels barely there and looks very natural. It also suitable for every skintone.
I also find it my skin looks brighter and I also use it under make up.
I can say that since I have been using daily I have not noticed any new dark spots forming and my complexion looks more even and radiant. I will definetely keep using it going into Summer as I have really seen an improvement on my skin.







No comments:

Post a Comment