Friday 21 March 2014

VICHY Teint Idéal Illuminating Foundation

Vichy new Teint Idéal Illuminating foundation is the right choice towards a perfect complexion and is a truly innovative product!
This Illuminating foundation with Thin Radiance technology and corrective complex (vitamin c and e) corrects streamlines, illuminates  and restores the skin for over 14 hrs day after day.
Vichy Teint Idéal foundation is available as fluid foundation for normal to mixted skin and as a cream foundation for dry skin.
Both types of Téint Idéal foundations are suited for sensitive skins and are enriched with Vichy thermal water.
The fluid foundation comes in a glass tube with a pump and the cream one in a 30 ml tube.
They both come in five shades and for my complexion I picked the cream one in no.25 Sand.
I have to confess like some of you may already know, I don't usually like or wear foundations but I have to say I like this a lot!
It feels great on my skin, feels really lightweight and gives a light to medium coverage. I felt my skin felt smooth and luminous looking and the effects seemed to last all day!




Vichy Téint Ideal Foundation Fluid




Vichy Teint Idéal Foundation Cream













No comments:

Post a Comment