Thursday 27 February 2014

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

First of all I like to start by saying  that I do not have wrinkles, however recently I did notice some fine lines appearing on the corner of my eyes.
For this reason I have decided to start using Clinique RW Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Cream.
I have been using this cream regurarly for over 4 weeks now and I must say I have noticed visible improvements on my fine lines.
I have been applying it twice a day morning and night.
It applies easily and you really only need a small amount for each use so a jar will last you quite a while.
The cream is fragrance free so the cream did not cause me any irrations like some other creams previously did, on the other hand it leaves my skin around the eyes feeling soft and hydrated.
The make up is not affected at all, I apply it before my concealer , and it leaves no residue at all.
I have read reviews about the cream leaving white residue but for me this was not the case, maybe it is just a case of putting too much product on.
I think my eyes look so good now and will definetely keep using it!!
















3 comments:

  1. Wow cool that it works :) . Maby I will try it to. Hope you'll have a beautiful weekend sweetie. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i would give it a try!!
    Thanks same to you!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete