Friday 31 January 2014

Opening George Hakim boutique in Geneva

Last night I attended the opening of the high end jewellery George Hakim in Geneva.
The location is absolutely superb, inside the Grand Hotel Kempinski in Geneva.
The opening was very well organized and very smart with even a violinist playing in the background.
I had chance to visit the boutique, and let me say the collection is out of this world! The jewellery in there are a dream!
I was lucky to meet Mr. Hakim and his family, it is nice to think a family business like theirs has achieved so much. It is their first boutique in Switzerland but last Summer I had chance to see their boutique in Dubai.
Food ans drinks were also delicious and very well presented, from canapes to sweets everything was so good.
We had some photos taken by a professional photographer which was nice and we even got a framed photo to take home together with a litle gift.
I really enjoyed the night and thanks for inviting me!!






































1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete