Monday 20 January 2014

Clinique superdefense SPF 20 daily defense moisturizer review

Clinique Superdefence moisturizer new improved formula now comes with SPF 20 , previously it was SPF 25 and it is available in two versions: very dry to dry combination and oily to combination.
The product – a new daily moisturiser – is said to deliver all-day hydration, an SPF and a blend of anti-oxidants. 
The formula also incorporates photosomes – enzymes that help minimise the appearance of UV damage.
Other key ingredients include the anti-oxidants Vitamin C and E; the anti-irritants sea whip extract and caffeine; and the barrier-building ingredients barley and wheatgerm extract. 
The cream feels very luxurious and sinks in easily even if it is a
rich formula, my skin feels hydraded all day even in cold weather and I love the fact that there is a SPF.
It does not feel greasy , does not cause me any breakouts and I feel it works well under my Clinique CC cream.
I assume due to my dry/ combination skin that this cream would be too rich for me in the Summer months but I can certainly say it has already  become a  favourite of mine for the rest of the year.





















2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. He explained that even though root crops were vital for both food security and income generation, especially, for poor rural farmers and women, and often grown on marginal lands, production was mainly for home consumption and the local market.
    Jogos para crianças 2019
    jogo 360 online
    games io

    ReplyDelete