Sunday 8 December 2013

Sunday around Bern Christmas Market

What better than going around a nice Christmas Market to get into the Christmas Spirit? So me and my hubby decided to go to Bern, the Christmas market there is quite nice!! And the old town is also worth a visit while you there.
I am wearing my studded coat from Tally Weijl, Louis Vuitton monogram shawl and my Reed Krakoff monochrome bag seemed the ideal companion to go around the market.
























































3 comments:

  1. The author of this post is admirable, it brings a lot of emotion to everyone reading it, let's share it more widely.

    games at googy
    friv Games play
    y8 boy games

    ReplyDelete
  2. friv Games
    2player best free online games
    jogo io jogar
    Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. \
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete