Friday 13 December 2013

A day in Milan

Yesterday together my hubby and I went to Milan for a bit of Christmas shopping, or should I say to get my hubby his Christmas present!!
Well mission accomplished! So happy that he likes it and that we were able to find it. I know some of you will say that he will have no surprise but hey at least  this way I am sure he likes it and let say I couldnt not show him.. curious?? Lets just say it comes from the LV store.. I shall not say more!
A part from getting my hubbys gift we had a good look around at LA RINASCENTE department store, it is a beautiful department store and the Christmas decorations in there are just magnificent!!
At La Rinascente you can find most luxury brands for both men and women spread over several floors. Louis Vuitton has a store in there,too!
We then went for a walk around the wonderful Duomo and proceeded to the luxury shopping streets of Via Montenapoleone and Via Della Spiga.
  Both streets are decorated to perfection and Christmas carols are played through some speakers all over the street! I think it is a nice touch to get people in the mood!! And what about the Tiffany Christmas tree?? Just fab!
I am so happy I was able to get the special edition of Moschino for Disaronno, the bottle is so cute and I think it will be a collectors item in the future!



Duomo





Christmas tree at Piazza Duomo






Christmas market around Duomo





Galleria Vittorio Emanuele




Wonderful decorations at La Rinascente department store



YSL beauty corner





Louis Vuitton at La Rinascente



Repetto pumps in every colour at La Rinascente



Moschino



Kenzo



Christmas at La Rinascente





Tiffany Christmas tree



Moschino For Disaronno






Cartier



Hermes




Gift for my hubby















4 comments:

  1. The author of this post is admirable, it brings a lot of emotion to everyone reading it, let's share it more widely.

    games at googy
    friv Games play
    y8 boy games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though? Appreciate this post. Will try it out.Everything is very open with a precise description of the issues. It was definitely informative. Your website is useful. Thanks for sharing!
    io jogos 2019
    2player best free online games
    friv school Games to play

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there. The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan. And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it. Abcya games || Y8 ||Friv

    ReplyDelete