Saturday 30 November 2013

Getting the Christmas Shopping started at Ladurée in Lausanne

Today I have started looking for Christmas presents and while in Lausanne I could not go to Ladurée!! I just love the place! .. And not to mention the delicious macaroons!
I was surprised to find out that Ladurée now has a point of sales inside the department store Globus to add to the  usual store  located vis a vis of Bon Genie.
The point of sale is pretty amazing! It is a gorgeous carriage in Ladurée traditional mint colour and everything is displayed so nicely.
As well as macaroons and sweets you can also find beautiful gift ideas such as Ladurée candles, Ladurée shopping bags and a large variety of teas!!  In my opinion the caramel candle is the best one!! It smells amazing!
Of course I could not resist and I have got myself a bit of something!! 








3 comments:

  1. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

    jogos io
    friv 2019
    a10games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time choosing between. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask! kizi Games free
    online games for kids
    friv school Games 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete